Subject: Correction of the standalone report for Q3 2022
Legal basis: § 56(1)(2) of the Public Offering Act – current and periodic information
The Management Board of ManyDev Studio SE (“Company”) publishes a correction to the standalone report for Q3 2022 (“Report”), published by the Company with the ESPI report on November 22, 2022.
- Point 1.1. of the Report – Condensed interim statement of financial position.
- Point 1.4. of the Report – Condensed interim cash flow statement.
- Point 3.2. of the Report – Accounting principles adopted in the preparation of the condensed quarterly financial statements.
- Point 4.1. of the Report – Selected financial data including key items of the financial statements (also translated into EURO).
- Point 4.2. of the Report -Information on adjustments for provisions, deferred tax liabilities and assets, and asset write-downs.
- Point 4.3. of the Report -Summary and explanation of differences between the data disclosed in the financial statements and comparative data and the previously prepared and published financial statements.
- Point 4.7 of the Report – Intangible assets.
- Point 4.17. of the report – Indication of significant proceedings pending before a court, a competent authority for arbitration proceedings or a public administration body, concerning liabilities and receivables of the issuer or its subsidiary, indicating the subject matter of the proceedings, the value of the subject matter of the dispute, the date on which the proceedings were initiated, the parties to the initiated proceedings and the issuer’s position.
- Point 4.27 of the Report – Events that occurred after the date as of which the condensed quarterly financial statements were prepared, not included in these statements, but which may significantly affect the Issuer’s future financial results.
- Point 4.31 of the report – Indication of shareholders holding, directly or indirectly through subsidiaries, at least 5% of the total number of votes at the Issuer’s general meeting as of the date of submitting the quarterly report, together with an indication of the number of shares held by those entities, their percentage share in the share capital, the number of votes arising therefrom and their percentage share in the total number of votes at the general meeting, as well as an indication of changes in the ownership structure of significant blocks of the Issuer’s shares in the period since the submission of the previous quarterly report.
- Point 4.34 of the Report – Indication of factors which, in the Issuer’s opinion, will affect its results in the perspective of at least the next quarter
- Point 4.35 of the Report – Risk and hazard factors.
The reason for the correction are the recommendations of the Polish Financial Supervision Authority issued in connection with the supervision over the performance of the issuers’ disclosure obligations and the analysis of the Company’s interim financial statements for the third quarter of 2022 and referring to the proceedings initiated with the application of June 29, 2022 for approval of the prospectus (prospectus proceeding ).
The recommendations consist in correcting the interim financial statements for the third quarter of 2022 pursuant to § 15 sec. 4 of the Regulation on current and periodic information by recognizing and presenting expenditures incurred for the development of computer games in accordance with the provisions of IAS 38.
The full content of the individual report for the third quarter of 2022 before the correction and the full content of the report after the correction is attached to this report.
Specific legal basis: § 15 sec. 4 of the Regulation of the Minister of Finance of March 29, 2018 on current and periodic information provided by issuers of securities and the conditions for recognizing as equivalent information required by the law of a non-member state (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 757) (hereinafter: Regulation on . Current and periodic information).